H1b 221g issued in us consulate , Chennai

Hi Friends,

I got the 221g ( Blue Slip) in the H1B Visa Interview yesterday . The VO officer asked to email the project details , tax returns of the company, wage information of the employees in PDF format to the ChennaiH&L@state.gov.
My question here is ,

• Will my petitioner would have got a notification automatically staying the case number or do I need to inform them ?
  • whether I need to send mail with all docs or my petitioner will send directly to them ?. Please let reply me ASAP for me to proceed further.

you need to inform to them. Ideally they wouldn’t be aware about that until you inform.

Better you should send than your petitioner.

Thanks jathin.

Did u faced similar situation ?

mostly sponsor wont shared confidential info to us . i am also in same situtation like 221g blue slip in mar 17 2016. it will be huge files size around 150 mb and the chennailH&L email id wont accept such big size . inform your sponsor to split the documents in small and send to them . and stil facing issues with chennaiH&L email-id . I called up several times to confirm whether chennai us consulate received documents and fed up with no updates

mostly sponsor wont shared confidential info to us . i am also in same situtation like 221g blue slip in mar 17 2016. it will be huge files size around 150 mb and the chennailH&L email id wont accept such big size . inform your sponsor to split the documents in small and send to them . and stil facing issues with chennaiH&L email-id . I called up several times to confirm whether chennai us consulate received documents and fed up with no updates

Thanks thirupathy. Could you please share me your email id and contact number, so that we can get in touch with each other.
Mine is mraja.Subramaniam85@gmail.com

Hello, The same thing happened with me yesterday hence wanted to check have you received the reply yet from USISC chennai ? if yes how log they took after you submitted the requested documents ?

Thanks much.