H1B- 221g denial after administrative processing

I interviewed on 28th Jan for H1B stamping at Mumbai Consulate. Got 221g yellow slip and was asked to submit additional documents. I sent the documents on 30th Jan.
Checked the status today 1st March and it says “Refusal”. This was the update.
“A U.S. consular officer has adjudicated and refused your visa application. Please follow any instructions provided by the consular officer. If you were informed by the consular officer that your case was refused for administrative processing, your case will remain refused while undergoing such processing. You will receive another adjudication once such processing is complete. Please be advised that the processing time varies and that you will be contacted if additional information is needed. For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV or the website for the Embassy or Consulate at which you made your visa application.”

Please help me with what to do

I also received the same update on 3rd March . Please let me know if you hear anything further .

Also, if anyone can help in this matter on redbus ?

This is a system update, no need to panic. Please watch this video: BIG NEWS For Those In Administrative Processing! - YouTube. And read this twitter page: https://twitter.com/curtisatlaw/status/1234927015377154053

Thanks Bummerman,
So it this the same case for everyone? What exactly does “Refusal” mean.