I attended Visa interview on 10th Dec 2015 at Chennai Consulate.
Below are the questions asked by VO.
- Is this is your fresh H1B
- Who is your petitioner
- How you got to know about them
- What is your Job
- What is your roles and responsibilities
- Will you work at Client location
i said its in house project
- what is your annual Salary
- What is your qualification
VO asked all my documents (I-129, 797 B, LCA, etc). he asked me to wait. i waited almost 2 hours.
The same VO called me and issued 221g Blue slip saying they need additional documents from the Petitioner/Employer. Also he returned my Passport back.
Below are the 2 documents they marked in 221G Blue slip.
- Wage Report
- Notarlized list of all employees with their names, job roles, Start and end date of their employment etc
I spoke to my Employer and explain the situation. He gave me two option to solve this issue. I need to choose any one of the option from the below now.
- Employer can provide the additional document, but employer says not sure if consulate still ask other additional forms. he also said since VO gave my passport back is not a good sign.
- Cancel the existing application and apply for the Visa with new application with the same petition after 2 months
I am totally confused now with the above 2 options provided by Employer. Can any one provide the suggestion on this please.