H1B 2014 - RFE on education - Replied

I have applied for H1-B 2014 with premium processing. USCIS center is WAC. I belong to Mechanical filed and I have applied for a system analyst position through my company. I was sent an RFE on my education. My employer and attorney replied to the question.

The process started again and 3 days back, the case is updated with 

On July 23, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I am wondering if this is another RFE or NOID. My empployer told me that they haven't recieved any mail from USCIS yet. If it is NOID, what are my chances of getting H1-B? My friend with same credentials got H1-B for 3 years from VSC center. I am wondering what's wrong with my petition.

Please advice

CSC updates same day for premium processing cases, employer can always call 866-507-1637 to get an update. This may even be an approval, I have seen something yesterday with the same message and I called the CSC Premium Processing Team, they said it was approved for 3 Years, it was updtaed online in 3-4 Hours and we got an email notice of approval.

If it was an approval, Employer MUST have received an email. Don’t waste time, follow-up to check if it’s NOT a favorable decision.

Hi
Thanks for your answer.
Its been 3 days since it has been updated on USCIS Website and nothing has changed
It is definitely not approval. I am also not sure if it is a denial as my employer is saying that they have not received any fax confirming denial.
I guess its eiter RFE/NOID
My question is, if its NOID, what are the chances of approval once replied within 30 days?

Approval = Same Day Email
RFE/NOID/Denial = Same day Fax

It depends on the information they have requested, are you on H1B Status now or any other Status, I guess this is a CAP H1B correct?