H1 VISA transfer from one company to other


I am holding an H1 Visa from ABC company which expired last year,I havent travelled to US even once, Now i have changed to company XYZ and my company want me to send to US. can i use that visa and what are the steps i need to do.


You cannot use an expired visa. You will have to file a petition from company XYZ under cap-excempt as you already had a valid H1 before.

In addition to what ramanan256 said, once the petition has been approved, you need to go for H-1 stamping again as the current visa stamp has expired.