H1 Transfer possibility ???


I have H1 visa and landed US 4 weeks back. I have a job which need to join march 1st week through my H1 sponsor (Employer A). In the meantime, I’m getting another offer for long term from different employer(B).

  1. Do you think it is valid to transfer Visa at this point. Will there be a problem USCIS ?

  2. Incase Im proceeding with transfer and rejected. Can I still work & continue with my existing employer?

  3. Does my existing employer A will know about the attempt made for the above transfer ?

Pls advice.



  1. Better to wait for 2-3 months until you get 3 paystubs

  2. Yes

  3. NO, they will not know unless you say