H1 Transfer eligibility related

Hi Saurab,

My H1B is applied by one of the consultant in US.(I am in India and I never travelled US before).

It is 2012 Cap Visa applied on Oct 2011. My consultant got REF and he responded too. Now the status is Response Review.

Now my question is : Can my current employer(US MNC) can apply me the H1B in cap exception? As this year quota is already over.

If yes then I can approach my current employer for transferring the H1B. Else I need to wait for the approval by my employer.

What are the documents required to transfer the visa?

Thanks

Karthi

My H1B is applied by one of the consultant in US.(I am in India and I never travelled US before).

It is 2012 Cap Visa applied on Oct 2011. My consultant got REF and he responded too. Now the status is Response Review.

Now my question is : Can my current employer(US MNC) can apply me the H1B in cap exception? As this year quota is already over.

If yes then I can approach my current employer for transferring the H1B. Else I need to wait for the approval by my employer.

NEW EMPLOYER CAN FILE ONLY AFTER APPROVAL, THAN IT WILL BE CAP EXEMPT, YOU WILL ALSO NEED A COPY OF APPROVAL NOTICE (MANDATORY)

What are the documents required to transfer the visa? (PART-1)

YOU ARE OUT OF COUNTRY, NO STUBS NEEDED

H1 - Principal

1. Passport all pages.

2. Latest I-94 (Front and Back).

3. Degree Certificate and Transcripts.

4. Copies of all H1s held including copies of all I-129 Forms

5. Educational Evaluation. (Foreign Equivalency)*

6. Entry & Exit Details (H1)*

7. Experience / Reference Letters

8. Resume

9. Last 3 Pay statements*

What are the documents required to transfer the visa? (PART-2)

10. SS Card
H4 - Spouse
11. Passport all pages
12. Latest I-94 (Front and Back)*
13. Entry & Exit Details (H4)*
14. Marriage Certificate
H4- Children

15. Passport all pages
16. Latest I-94 (Front and Back)*
17. Entry & Exit Details (H4)*
18. Birth Certificate
*H1B Transfer Only.