H1 Transfer eligibility related

I am currently working in L1 visa and have applied my H1B through another consulting company ( Company A). It got approved last week and I got another full time opportunity from another company ( Company B). Could you please answer my below questions on H1 transfer? 1. I would like to know If i can do transfer my H1 from company A to Company B without working at least a day or without generating any pay stub from Company A? 2. Company B says that I can do this H1 transfer without having any paystub from Company A if I do this transfer within 15 days of Petetion effective date ( ie,Oct 01st to Oct 15th). Please let me know if this is true or not and let me know the minimum no of days I need to work before I transfer my H1 visa to any other employer. Thanks, Abdul

1. I would like to know If i can do transfer my H1 from company A to Company B without working at least a day or without generating any pay stub from Company A?

POSSIBLE BEFORE OCTOBER 01, 2012

1. Company B says that I can do this H1 transfer without having any paystub from Company A if I do this transfer within 15 days of Petetion effective date ( ie,Oct 01st to Oct 15th).

THAT WILL BE LATE

Please let me know if this is true or not and let me know the minimum no of days I need to work before I transfer my H1 visa to any other employer.