Currently I hold H1 status but due to some personal reasons I am planning to get back to H4 dependent visa.
But My Spouse’s H1 extension is in process, in which afte a long period of time they gave RFE . Employer is gathering all the documents and will be replying within few days in regular processing.
So my query is Can we apply for my status change from H1 to H4 even if his extension is in process or do we need to wait for the result. How to go about this.