I am currently in US on H1 Visa with 4 years and 6 months on stay. My total IT experience with the current employer is 10 yesrs, My employer is also filed a labor for my GC last year April, no status from DOL on this PERM application yet, My problem is I want to stay in US but my employer is getting too much pressure from the client on cost outs, so I am planning to change employer, as I have 1.5 years remining on my H1, can I find another eployer who can file my GC and get PERM approved and continue the stay in US? or should I wait till I get my PERM status, with the current employer and then change Job? can I still port the priority date for another labor application from different employer? my current employer is filed my GC in EB3, if I change the employer can I file new GC with EB2 category as I will he having more then 6 years from other company?
Please advise and let me knoe the pros and cons of changing the job now?
Thanks & regards,