H1 Stamping Documents need to collect from Employer

Hi Saurabh,

I recently got H1 approved with COS and I am planning to visit India in early December and my question for you are

• Can you please tell me which documents I should need to collect from my employer ? (e.g : I 797, LCA ? ? )

• How I can book visa slot for H1 stamping (India) ?

• Attached I-94 in I797 do I have to tear it up and staple in passport ?

Thanks In advance and awaiting for your valuable response.

Shah…!

1. You need 797, LCA copy, I-129 copy, other documents they sent to USCIS like the cover letter, project/client details etc

2. You will have to pay the fees, complete DS-160 form, schedule the appointment and then appear for biometrics and stamping.

3. You can tear it and keep it in the passport. When leaving US, return both of them. Keep a copy of it for your records

Thank You saurabh…! I am looking in DS 160 and in address section they are asking for address so which address I should entered ?

• What should I enter in National Identification number in DS 160 ?
  • If I provide either SSN or Tax payer id, is that ok or Tax payer id is have to be entered.
  • There is a column where they asking for Driving license info and I have NY license and I already move out to PA and planning to change my license next month so is it ok if I enter Ny license info and later on i change to PA, Is that any thing going to impact on my DS 160 form ?
  • There is a one question in DS 160 Have you made any travel plan ?
    Intend date of Arrival ?
    Intended length of stay in USA so What should I entered in it

Please guide me and provide your valuable input. Thanks again !

• What should I enter in National Identification number in DS 160 ?
    >> Nothing. It is the number provided by your home country, which I assume is none

• If I provide either SSN or Tax payer id, is that ok or Tax payer id is have to be entered.
    >> If this is related to above question, then nothing needs to be entered

• There is a column where they asking for Driving license info and I have NY license and I already move out to PA and planning to change my license next month so is it ok if I enter Ny license info and later on i change to PA, Is that any thing going to impact on my DS 160 form ?
    >> Ok to enter your current DL #

• There is a one question in DS 160 Have you made any travel plan ?
    Intend date of Arrival ?
    Intended length of stay in USA so What should I entered in it
    >> If you have the tickets booked or know your tentative dates of travel, then enter that. Otherwise just mention entrance date as petition start date, and stay as petition validity period

Thank you so much Saurabh…Its really help
last but not d list… What should I entered in address area ?
I am in PA and if I provide US address is that ok or need to provide india’s address…

Address has to be home address in India. There is also a section asking where you will stay in US. There you can enter your PA address.