I am in a fix, not able to decide what to do.
I got my H1b approved this year and i have to go to India for my marriage in Early November this year 2014.
I work in a EVC model and I am not able to decide where to go for stamping, go to Canada and attend the interview in October OR go to India and then apply for H1 and H4 together and attend the interview.
lil bit about me : Did Masters in CS from good university and working in same field as Consultant, Been with one client from the time i joined EVC model for about a year and before that I was into FullTime for 8 months. Have OPT stem until next Jan 2015
Thanks in adnace for helping.