H1+H4 Stamping - Change to mark application in person

We are staying in USA for 5 Years.

Stamped Visa expired but with Valid approved I-797.
We will be visiting India in April.
Son has to go to consulate as after age of 14, his visa needs to be stamped in consulate.
While, we(parents) are eligible for Dropbox.

Can we add parents(h1 and h4) as dependents(add applicants option) in his Consulate/Visa application and we all go there?
Question is also there as primary application in us travel docs will be of his (Son)