H1 cap exempt filling by different employer from india

I went to US in H1B Visa from employer A and worked for 1.5 years and came back to india in Mar 2012. Mean time my H1b got expired in July 2012.

  1. Can apply for Cap exempt visa from Employer B now ?

  2. After Mar 2013 since i would have stayed outside US for more than a yr by then can i still go for cap exempt by employer B.

  1. Yes

  2. Yes

In both cases, you will be eligible for H-1 term of 6 years minus time already spent inside US on H-1.