My Petition was approved by USCIS on May 14,2015. I went for my visa interview at U.S Consulate in Dubai on December 6,2015. As per the interviewer, it seems that my approved petition information was not updated on Petition Information Management System (PIMS).
On Dec 20, I received a email from the Dubai Fraud Prevention Unit (FPU) that my visa application is refused but this ineligibility may be overcome by providing additional documents below.
· Petitioner’s Income Tax Return for the last two tax years and financial statements
· A copy of the I-129 petition with all supporting documents
· A copy of the employment contract or letter of agreement between you and your present employer
· Evidence of previous employment experience, job letters, employment contracts, etc
· Your Academic credentials. Your degrees, certificates, and transcripts or mark sheets
Did anyone else face this issue ? Any suggestions will be helpful.