H1 B VISA extension

Hi,

I have two questions.

Through my current employer, I had my H1B stamped on September 2014 and its valid till September-2016.

But still waiting for a project in US.

1. I basically want to know if suppose I don’t get a chance to travel to US till September-2016, is it possible
    to renew/extend my VISA after September-2016 as H1B is valid for 6 Years. Please let me know.

2. If yes what is the process do I need to go for VISA interview again for the renewal?

3. If I join another company in India, will there be any issues in H1B TRANSFER to the new company?

1. I basically want to know if suppose I don’t get a chance to travel to US till September-2016, is it possible to renew/extend my VISA after September-2016 as H1B is valid for 6 Years. Please let me know.

YES2) If yes what is the process do I need to go for VISA interview again for the renewal?

If you have NOT traveled to USA on H1B and you will change the Employer, you will have to go for a new stamping.3) If I join another company in India, will there be any issues in H1B TRANSFER to the new company?

NO