H1-B Visa 221(g) Refusal Notice Regarding...

Hi,

Today I got 221(g) refusal notice and is attaching herewith.

I want to know ;

(1) What does this letter mean?

(2) Is my H1B aprroval status is changed to rejected?

(3) Can I reinvoke this petition again? If yes, how can I do this?

(4)  Can I apply for new H1B petition for this years quota regardless of this status? 

Please advice as early as possible.

Regards

Prasad

Contact your company’s attorney asap and talk to him. Ideally if they find irregularities in your visa, they send it for revocation. Ask your company to file for MTR in that case.

In other cases, they just suspend your case, and start some kind of an administrative processing. IN this, they may request new documents from you or your company. If the documentary evidence is sufficient, your case will be automatically opened, and you will get your visa.

You can have same/different employer file another cap-exempt petition for you while you wait for this process to complete.

You want to revoke the petition or the visa stamping request?

Approved petition is with me.When i went for stamping,221g is issued and the petitioner failed to submit the documets even they re-applead thrice.On re-appealing fourth time, i got this refusal letter.Can you please let me know the possibilities.

This article has more details: What is 221(g) - Reasons ? Processing Times ? Delays ? FAQs, Tracker

Hi,

I got an exactly same refusal letter on June 14. Have you found the reason behind this refusal? and what are you planning.

Hi Gunadev, hope all is well !!

Myself Anil from Bangalore

I have gone through your post in redbus about the refusal.I too got the same letter today :frowning:

I have attended my H1b interview in chennai on 7th Feb 2014.They took all petition related docs and gave me a blue slip with only Admin processing checked !! They returned my passport.

I got an email from consul yesterday asking for document collection.Today i had collected it and when i opened i found the same latter which you have shared with us in Redbus .And i got only I797 original back.They kept rest all original docs with them.almost 15 docs !!

I am in in big confusion.Feeling very tired and no hope anymore.

Please advice.

Thanks
Anil

Hi Prasad,hope all is well !!

Myself Anil from Bangalore

I have gone through your post in redbus about the refusal.I too got the same letter today :frowning:

I have attended my H1b interview in chennai on 7th Feb 2014.They took all petition related docs and gave me a blue slip with only Admin processing checked !! They returned my passport.

I got an email from consul yesterday asking for document collection.Today i had collected it and when i opened i found the same latter which you have shared with us in Redbus .And i got only I797 original back.They kept rest all original docs with them.almost 15 docs !!

I am in in big confusion.Feeling very tired and no hope anymore.

Please advice.

Thanks
Anil