H1-B transfer possible after resigning the job ?

Hello Everyone,

Looking forward for your help in clarifying the below scenario,

I have already travelled to USA on my H1-B visa and now I am back in India and the visa is valid for another 3 years.

I am planning to change my job in India,

but my concern is - if my new employer is not interested in transfering my visa now, is it possible to do the visa transfer after resigning from the current company which has sponsored my visa.

Better go for Cap-Exemption…