H1 B transfer and extension stamping while in India

I have H1B visa stamped with I-94 till April2013. I have applied for extension and the application got extended till Sep 2015. I have not yet stamped in India. If I go to India for a while and try to get a job in US, whether the new company could able to transfer the Visa while am in India in this scenario and so that i can stamp with the new location?