H1 B transfer after a year in India

I was working in the US on a H1-B visa through company X last year. I came back to India, quit company X and enrolled in a 1 year MBA program in India. after graduating, can i transfer my H1B visa to another company in the US? My VISA and petition have 1.5 more years of validity

Another employer can file a cap-exempt petition for you. Once approved you can travel to US to work for new employer. No new visa stamping is required if the previous visa stamp is still valid and has not been canceled.

Irrespective of what’s left of your current petition, USCIS will make a new determination of H-1 validity period of 1-3 years based on submitted documents.