H1-B sponsored job for Math Teacher


Currently, I am a PhD student in Mathematics at a US university. I am on an F1-Visa. I would like to pause my PhD for few years to get Teaching experience. So I wanted to apply for a Full-time Mathematics teaching position with my Masters degree in Applied Mathematics earned from NITW, India. I have been teaching a full time course at the university as a TA. I heard that these type of positions does not need a H1-B cap to file for a valid work visa. Is this true? If so , where can I find such positions.

Thanks a lot.