H1 B sponsor details for Microbiologists


I have done my MSc (Microbiology) in india and having 3 years of experience as lecturer in Microbiology. Now I am on H4 visa in US and planning to get H1 visa so that I can work here. Could you please guide me to how to proceed and how to get the H1 sponsor consultanies/companies details. Right now I am resident of OR state . Is there any other way to do job by converting H4 status to othere visa status. Appreciate your response. Thanks.