H1 B PP clock stopped multiple times

I had an RFE on my new h1 b petition which was applied in PP, my attorney filed answers before 2 weeks and the status of my case changed to “the premium processing clock stopped on your petition…” again yesterday. I am not sure if there could be multiple RFEs or this means that I have a rejection on the case…? Very tensed… Anyone who knows what this may mean…

Generally, if they stop clock means they make decesion or ask RFE.

In your case RFE phase is over means it will be decesion. Most cases they approve.

I dont find any rejection after RFE.

Thank you visah1. This may mean rejection as well right? Also, can there be multiple RFE?

chances r very rare for rejection. I have not seen any rejection at USCIS level after RFE. see, one thing is clear that, if they want to reject they could have done it before RFE but they asked for it. And I think your attorney knows how to reply to RFE to get it approved.

I checked with my attorney today and they have not received any email from USCIS, upon calling them, they mentioned that a notice what MAILED to you on 5th of July but wouldn’t say what the notice is about. Now, I am really scared, does this mean I have a rejection?

do u know ur EAC number. if yes, then check status on USCIS.gov.
What exactly the message.
If they mailed u original receipt then it will take 5-6 business days to reach.
do not tell its rejection until u see notice of action

yes its WAC number, I checked online and it shows the status in “Initial Review” with “On July 5, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.” Since it is in PP, I thought my attorney should receive an email than a mailed notice and also first time when I received RFE, they received Fax but this time there is no e-mail or fax. Thank you so much Visah1, I am also hoping that it is an approval notice. It’s just the way of communication from USCIS.

How many days r over for filing Premium process and for RFE response?

Clock started on 21st June after RFE answers were filed and stopped on July 5th with above notice.

I can say it will update in coming 2-3 days with approval.

No response yet, the status also did not change on website…

Any reply…did u get approve??

Got Denial today… Reasons to deny does not make any sense at all…