H1 b cased picked in lottery, no approval or RFE yet

I received my lottery receipt on April 25, 2017. Thus far my case status still shows the same in attorney portal. I checked with my employer and they say that case status is still pending with USCIS. I would like to ask A) is this a cause of concern? B) is the USCIS bound to turn around each case by Oct 1? C) do we have anybody else sailing in the same boat?

A) I guess not since you are not alone

B) No

C) Yes

Same status. no update. Case is still in received status…

Please keep updating with the status.

Still the same status. My team had 6 cases picked 1 is approved, 4 RFEs and mine is the lone which hasn’t gone either way yet.

I have an exactly same issue.Is there a case of rejection also in such a scenario?I am being overtly pessimistic but still.Almost everyone has got either approval or rfe except three of us

Foe mw, no update for all the cases files under the company. :frowning:

I am planning for premium processing. Any one has applied for premium yet??

Did any of you got the approvals last year I am in the same boat this year

My case status hasn’t changed from ‘Received’ since April. My petition is pending with the California WAC.
I would like to travel outside the country in December. What will be the implications if petition is still pending?

My case status hasn’t changed from ‘Received’ since April. My petition is pending with the California WAC. I would like to travel outside the country in December. What will be the implications if petition is still pending?

I did get an approval on 27 Dec 2019. My employer filed amendment again and this time it was approved in Sep 2018