I have my H1b approval pending right now. And my H4 ends by Sep 2013. And we are afraid i should not go out of status in H4 if my H1b approval is delayed.
Can i file H4 extension now and then if H1 comes in between can i file COS later?
What will happen if my company files COS H4- h1 again? how long will it take to get my h1 status back?
3.if there is a process to it , can you direct me a link to the process pls?.
Thank you appreciate your time and help.