H1 and H4 Stamping - Spelling mistake in Spouse name


If spouse name is in passport but there is spelling mistake in her name, then can that cause issue in H1 and H4 stamping (together)

e.g. In my passport name is "Roopali" while her correct name is "Rupali"
while in her passport my name is correct.

Please suggest.

It should not be an issue for H-1/4 stamping. If the officer asks you can show alternate proofs like wedding card/album or your name endorsed in her passport.

Thanks for your help.