H-1B Stamping with Employer Change - Eligible for DropBox"IWP"?

Hello All,My Case :

My Current H-1B Visa with Employer A Expires in September 30,2015 .I was planning to get stamping in November 2015 with New Petition(New Employer)After Completing DS-160, I was in process of booking my appointment and during the process I have been prompted with below set of questions and I answered accordingly. Does it mean I am eligible for IWP even if there is change in employment.Is there anybody in here who had similar situation and did a DropBox for H-B Visa Stamping ? please provide some inputs

Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?Were you denied any kind of U.S. visa after your most recent U.S. visa was issued?Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?Did your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) expire within the last 12 months?Was your most recent H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) issued in India after January 1, 2008?Congratulations! You qualify for the “Drop Box” Interview Waiver Program. Please do not schedule an appointment at the Visa Application Center or U.S. Embassy/Consulate.When you click “Continue” to proceed with your application.Step 1. Print one copy of the Drop Box Confirmation Letter.Step 2. Drop off your listed documents at one of our 11 Document Drop-Off locations.Current passport and any old passports with a U.S. visa.One photograph (per U.S. visa specification).Photocopy of form I-797.Note: Using the Interview Waiver Program does not guarantee visa issuance. The U.S. Embassy/Consulate retains the right to call an applicant in for an interview, if necessary.

Is there anyone in here who can answer ? or have faced similar situation ?

you are eligible for dropbox. i know such instances. These days even for change of employer, they are allowing dropbox facility

@Catapult, Thanks for your response. Do u know the processing time for DropBox ? will it be standard 3 day processing like the normal interview category

it could take upto a week in some cases, but yeah it should be sooner most of the times

Hi can u tell me what happened in your case even m in same situation I have changed employer still got drop box confirmation did u go ahead with drop box and got the stamping? Please update.

@TRahul,

I am going ahead with Drop Box option, will update once i am done. planning for Nov 2015

@Tony101

What was the outcome, are you able to get the stamping. I am in the simillar situation as yours. Can you give input on your stamping status?

I went thru the drop box option. It was very simple n fast I droped passport n copy of new approval notice on thruday next thursday I had d passort with new stamp. I think chnge of employer rule is now relaxed. So dnt wory n go ahead with drp box u shd be gud. Best of luck?

Yes I got my stamping done in chennai. Dropbox option is hassel free and employer change case is valid for Dropbox

Hello All,

I got my stamping done via DropBox without any issue. I had Employer Change in my case

Employer Change case is eligible for Dropbox