Green Card filing without H1B visa -Is it possible


I was just wondering if it is possible to file Green card even if one doesnt have H1b visa…

Is this possible in any way? If so …can you please share with me some links please


Yes, it can be done. GC is for future employment, and an employer can file GC for you even when you are not working for them on H-1 or any other visa (like L-1).