- I am graduating this summer.
- Company A offered me a job (starting date being in this fall) and sponsored my H1B lottery in March.
- I was notified today that I had got selected for H1B.
- Company A will summit my H1B petition later this month (April).
- Company B just offered me a job (starting date being in this fall), and I am considering joining Company B rather than Company A this fall.
- Does it make any difference, regarding my H1B petition and future application, if I inform Company A that I would not join them this fall, BEFORE and AFTER they submit my H1B petition later this month?
- If I accept the offer from Company B, when could my H1B sponsorship be changed from Company to Company A?
Ultimately, I wonder what the best point of time would be for me to notify Company A (the employer currently sponsoring my H1B) that I would not be able to join them after my graduation.