Going Stamping together for mine H1B and H4 for Kid and Wife.

Hello Friends,

I want to go H1B Stamping along with my wife and son for H4 Visa. My wife was on H4 visa earlier that then she divorce and got married with me.

Now do she need to carry any extra doc because of that.


You have to fill the form carefully. She should carry previous marriage Divorce decree and new Marriage certificate alongwith wedding photo album