Get H4 and H1b both approved, what should I do?

Here is my situation. Please help!

My H1b got approved at this May and would take effective at October 1st (2015-10-01 to 2018-10-01). But I also filed the COS F1-H4 application at April in case my H1b was not picked from lottery. When I got my H1b approval notice, I filed H4 withdrawn letter last week, but I received H4 approval notice (2015-04-06 to 2018-06-26) today. Apparently, they hadn’t have a chance to process the withdrawn before they approve it. Now, I got both H1 and H4 approved with validate I-94 attached.

Question 1: My H4 approval date is later than H1b, does the “latest status rule” apply to override my H1b?

Question 2: The H1b valid date (October) is later than H4 valid date (April). Since my H1b will take effective until October 1st, can I assume H1b will automatically override the H4 at that day? “Latest status rule” means approval date or actual valid date?

Question 3: Should I revoke my H4? If I do, how should I do it?

Thank you so much.

Lookup ‘Last Action Rule’, which essentially says last action of USCIS determines your status. However its sometimes difficult to ascertain what the last action take by USCIS was. Best solution quite frankly is to go out of the country and come back, that clears everything up.