Further study and scope in USA for Indian Civil Engineers

I have completed civil engineering and planning to come to USA for further study. Wanted to check if anyone on this forum can help me with following questions.
What are the scopes for Indian civil engineers in USA?
Do Indian civil engineers have to do Masters in USA?
Can they work in USA?
Does that work permit fall under same H1B category?
What are the job chances in USA after masters?

Thanks in advance.

I am not an expert on Civil Engineering, cannot say for that…
But in general, the education is good and you would very likely need H1B to work in US…It is better you speak to few universities that you plan to study and then seek their advice on the prospects.
Read Study in US with H1B lottery to get an idea of current situation.