For apply H1b visa from out side USA,


Sir, i have USA visitor visa and i had been there in USA. and now a days i am in canada on a qork permit. will be apply PR for canada soon. and my question is like i finished my study bachelour from india and postgraduation certificate course from canada, Can i apply H1B visa ?

and like if i can then what’s the procedure for that?

can u explain it?


You seem to be qualified. This article is a good starting point.