First time H4 Visa stamping, H1 changed employer recently

Dear readers,

Thanks in advance for your time and comments. I think this question has been asked before, but may not have had a definite/validated answer. I will be grateful for any advice to follow:

-I started working for Company A on a H1 visa from October 2013

-Went to Canada for H1 stamping in February 2014 and got H1 stamping with Company A till October 2016

*Have traveled to India twice, with no issues at port of entry

-Changed employers to Company B in May 2015

*Traveled to India in November 2015 for engagement and returned to the US without any issue at the port of entry (even though visa was stamped with Company A)

-Currently in India for my wedding (22nd February, 2016)

-Already booked appointment for spouse H4 stamping at the Hyderabad consulate on the 26th of February, 2016. She has never traveled outside the country before and will be her first visa stamping experience.

Here are my questions:

1. Will there be any problem for my spouse in getting her visa?

2. If there is a problem, hypothetically, how serious would it be and what would be the cause and resolution for it?

As additional information, so far i have maintained very good relations with my previous employer and my current employer. So there are no gaps in payroll, the verification letters are genuine and documentation intact. I have the original I797-A, I797-C & LCA, Employment Verification Letter and latest Pay-stubs from Company B.

Thanks again for your comments,

AJ

Congrats on your wedding!

H-4 visa interviews are usually more trivial as compared to H-1 interviews. Based on the facts that you have mentioned, I don’t think it will run into issues.

I assume your spouse will be carrying the required documents for interview including marriage certificate, wedding card/album.

Thank you Saurabh.
Yes, she will be carrying ample relevant documentation for her interview.

However, i came across this post and was worried. Hence my question on this forum.

Link - H4 rejected sec 214(b) because of old employer stamp after H1-B Transferd - H1B Visa - RedBus2US Community

That post has my comments as well. I think that was an outlier case and not a general trend.

If your attorney can provide a legal text saying your new H-1 stamping is not required, that would be helpful as well. I have posted a link to a pdf in that post, which you can discuss w/ your attorney also.

Hello Saurabh,

I am very happy to inform you that my wife got her H4 Visa approved. It was a very simple and straightforward interview and not a single document was asked.

Questions she faced from the visa officer:
How are you?
Where are you going?
Are you excited?
How long have you been married for?
Where was the wedding held?

Approved!!

Thanks for the moral boost and support. Adios!

That’s good news AeyJey. Congrats!