F4 visa in Administrative Processing vs mandamus

Hi ,
My interview was held on Jan,2020. After that I was put into AP then REFUSED.
they told me to submit the corrected B/C , which I did. Now its been a year of Travel ban due to D.Trump’s proclamation.This proclamation is going to uplift by end of Dec Inshallah. I contacted lawyer and he suggested for mandamus writ/lawsuit. Is there anyone who knows about this process. How effective it is ? or should I just wait for some more time?
Though I dont want to wait for nothing. But either I dont want to pay for nothing.
If anyone has idea pls share. Thanks again for reading my question.
Regards
Sarker.

Sarker,
I have not seen many use this process. There are few attorney’s that do this. But, I have not seen a real need for it, unless there are a lot of delays. The Trump EO is something where even the mandamus writ will not help. I would wait for the decision until they lift the Executive Order and then see, if needed.

Thanks for your suggestions Kumar. 4-5K for this service also sounds too much for me.
Its already 2 years since I got my first letter. Now I want to know the decision like yes or no. But no one is telling me anything other than referring to the case status " REFUSED".

it would be great if someone has a list of good attorney who do this mandamus. So we can check with them for fees comparison.