F1Visa Fall 2021

Hello Experts ,

I am posting this query to know your opinions .

I have 9+ years of SAP functional experience abd applied for universities . I got two i20 ‘a in my hand . One programme is Ms in Business Analytics and the other one is MBA in Business Analytics .
I am 40 year old man who wants pursue his masters dream . Both are in Stem programme .
Please guide me what are the chances of getting an Visa for my back ground .
Please do share your insights and it will be learning’s for me .
Thanks
Mani

Hello Team,

My friend was in US on H4 visa and she got an acceptance from a University so she joined that Masters program which allowed 1st 2 semester to be online (even Residency).Since the University doesn’t allow COS so she has to travel to India to give her Visa interview after she completed her 1st semester from US.SO she got a new I20 with fall 2021 date which is starting from 23rd Aug,2021.However her Visa interview slot was only available for 23rd Aug which she cleared and she received her passport today (25th Aug).Now her return was scheduled for 10th Sep and was communicated to University also and they were fine since its online for this semester however it may be a problem at Port of Entry if they don’t allow her entry after Program start date? Any thoughts

She needs to get an updated I-20 that shows the program start date after her entry to the US.