F1 to H1B change of status with previous approved petition


I am having a valid H1B petition and worked there for some time and My H1B is valid till 2017 . now iam in india and planning to do my MBA in USA , once my MBA completes or in the mid of Masters if i find a employer can i change status under cap exempt from F1 to H1B ? if yes what are the documents needed ?

Yes, you can do that. But you have to find an employer who can file cap-exempt for you with COS

There are chances of COS rejection, in this case you may need to go out of country for stamping