F1 or L2 Visa - what should I apply

We recently got engage and My Fiance is travelling USA in June End. I got admit from university and received my I20. I have not yet applied for F1 or L2 visa. Which Visa should I apply for F1 or L2 ? Any help. please.

If your partner is travelling on L-1 and you are in a legal relationship, I would suggest L-2. The F-1 pathway is not required in this case but you can always study once you are here. Good luck

Dr. Sandeep Shankar

Academic Advisor (India) to The Executive Director

Colorado Heights University

Denver, CO 80223, USA