F-2 to H-4 Question


My wife wants to change her status from F-2 to H-4. Which form does she need to submit? As she is not earning and is dependent on me- Does she need to submit Form-1134 (Affidavit of Support)?

Best Regards.

Form 1134 is not required for H4. You will need to submit spouse’s H1B related documentation like Approval notice, employment letter as needed. If already working, you can even submit pay stubs of your spouse on H1B as well.

1 Like