EVC Model and visa status and time frame for the visa approval

Hi ,

i got the receipt number in may month for EAC.

1.can you please let me know still how many days it takes time for the approval.

2.i applied h1 through a very small compnay having employess around 50+ will it create any problem for me.

3.Can you please let me know what is EVC Model.

and thanks in advance.

1. H1B petitions filed under regular processing can take 2-6 months for adjudication.

1. Number of employees is not an issue, as long as the required fee is paid (companies with 50+ employees in US and 50% of the employees are H1B aliens an additional $2000 has to be paid while petition filing). However, USCIS will be scrutinizing smaller companies thoroughly on their long term stability, financial state, etc.

2. EVC (Employer-Vendor-Client) - in this model, there are multiple layers involved and USCIS might ask for documents that clearly state the employee-employer relationship, etc.

Did you got your visa stamped as even mine is EVC model applied this year. My petition got approved need to go for Visa Interview.

Your experience, advice and guidance is highly appreciated

Did you got your visa stamped as even mine is EVC model applied this year. My petition got approved need to go for Visa Interview.

1.can you please let me know still how many days it takes time for the approval.

They are processing applications and sending approvals, you should get a decision soon.

2.i applied h1 through a very small compnay having employess around 50+ will it create any problem for me.

It does not matter if the Company is small or big, as long as your employer can show available specialty work, like a contract or a letter from a client or a legitimate in-house project. We have seen successful H1B Visa Stamping for companies with just 2-3 employees.

As explained by SUJITH it is (Employer-Vendor-Client) - However, there is only ONE LAYER between your Employer and Client. If properly documented with a Letter from Vendor and Client, stating that “Only Your Employer has the ability to hire and fire you and assign additional duties and pay compensation…” you should be good.

They are processing applications and sending approvals, you should get a decision soon.

It does not matter if the Company is small or big, as long as your employer can show available specialty work, like a contract or a letter from a client or a legitimate in-house project. We have seen successful H1B Visa Stamping for companies with just 2-3 employees.

As explained by SUJITH it is (Employer-Vendor-Client) - However, there is only ONE LAYER between your Employer and Client. If properly documented with a Letter from Vendor and Client, stating that "Only Your Employer has the ability to hire and fire you and assign additional duties and pay compensation....." you should be good.

Suresh,

Whether your visa stamped as even mine is EVC model applied this year. My petition got approved need to go for Visa Interview.

Please check a recent experience here http://hireitpeople.com/h1b-green-card-case-studies/22983-h1b-visa-stamping-experience-at-hyderabad-india