Error while retrieving/submitting my filled DS160 application?

But feb 17 Is govn’t holiday. Would they work on this?

it just finally worked for me! they may have solved the problem for everybody?

wait till tuesday morning

If it’s not the case for everybody I was told to call Department of State directly. You may call (202) 485-7600, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST.

Is anyone able to complete the ds160 application…

Yes. In India , we have completed DS 160. Taken Appointments. Things are normal from last Monday onwards in India as far as US website for visas is concerned

I m from India but still facing the same issue,have u created a new DS160 or gone with the same old application.

it finally worked with the same old application, but I considered starting again if it would’nt have been the case soon enough…

Hi.I’m from India…I have been trying to submit the DS 160 for last 4 days but no luck…I get the same message “The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required.” upon clicking on “Save” or “Next” button within the form." Appreciate any quick solution/response.

If you get above error, it is because the system is overloaded and behaving weirdly or there is maintenance going on during that time that is causing that issue. Below are the few things that you can do.

Try out after sometime, the system load can be reduced and it would work.If you are doing this on weekend, sometimes, there are maintenance windows and it can be the issue, so try it out during a week day.You can try calling the local support team, who processes US visas in your country. Or you can write to the embassy. One other option is that you can create a new DS-160 and try it out. It should work as well. This must be the last option.

This problem seems to have been going on for a long time. November 2020 and I am having the same problem , Done it several times and always with the message at the end when I try to save it. I despair !

Sadly, some of the error messages are generic and they would remain in place…

Do you have any suggestions that may help please?

Not really, wait and write to the customer service or write to the consulate.