End client changed and RFE for client details

Hi,

I received RFE for my H1B regular processing on Aug 27 and they have asked for client details (SOW, PO and other details about end client). My end client got changed after I filed my petition and now I am working with a different client within same state (within 50 miles), but since I have changed the client, how can i submit the details of the old client.

Please suggest , can i submit the details about my new client or if anyone has faced this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you please reply on my question, I also want to know, if my client is changed within same state and within 50 miles, does my LCA needs to be changed?

Thanks

Hi , I am also in the same boat .My client got changed and got rfe on my first client .could you please tell me if u get any information

I have same situation. My company closing the contract with the client i provided in my H1 Application. I got RFE for client details (Next year SOW) which are not available for that client. Now i have assiged to another Client. Can i provide new documents from my new client?

I also did not received any answer on this, my employer’s lawyer is saying to change LCA and I am submitting documents of new client, if anyone has same situation and got approved, please reply