Employer revoked H1B petition on July 2016, I want to travel US due to marriage. I need work permit, how can i use this

2014 H1B petition approved for 3 years, I went for higher studies due to that, I have resigned from TCS. Now bcz of marriage I need to travel to US. Will there be any use with this existing petition as i am wiiling to work.Stampping not done

You need to find an employer who is willing to hire you. Only after you have the visa transfer approved, you can go for stamping.