Employer moved from current location, do I need ammended LCA adn I129?

Is it a problem if while working on H1b for employer A and employer decides to move literally 3 blocks from current address which is the address in my LCA and Visa. I believe law says that an amended LCA and I-129 need to be submitted if there are “substantial changes” in the present employment. Nothing changed, but the fact that my employer moved 3 blocks (same Metropolitan Area & zip code). Do I even need to worry about this when I renew my visa?