Eligible for H1B transfer after 10 years of expiry of H1B?


I worked in the US from 1996 to 2000 through H1B visa and returned bak to India in 2000. My Visa got expired in 2002. Now I would like to work in the US .Am I eligible under the H!B Transfer category? Or Should I have to apply only through under the new H1B cap?


No, you are not. That H-1 was several years ago and cannot be used for cap-exempt purpose.