EAD for H4 dependent child


I am on H1B visa and have my I140 approved - waiting for the date to be current for filling I485. Is it possible to file for EAD and SSN for my 16 year old son who is currently on H4 visa while we wait? If so, can you please help me with the process?


No, H4 EAD is available only for H4 Spouses. Children are not eligible. See below actual guidance from USCIS website.