E-3 Category visa- requirements and sponsors information

E-3 is a specific category of visa given ONLY for Australian Citizens. More information http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-3_visa . My question to the users of this blog is to provide me information about:

- How do I find out about the prospective employers who would be willing to sponsor for my visa?

- How do I find out what kind of job responsibilities can I take up as a prospective e3 visa aspirant?

-  What will be the associated costs that I will have to incur for getting the visa processed?

- Are there any visa consultants who will be ready to process my visa out of Hyderabad? If yes, how do I check their authenticity or viability?

- Any other additional information that can help me streamline the process?

Background

- I have had around FIVE years of experience in Australian retail industry

- Have around FIVE years of experience in the Indian IT industry in multiple roles ranging from a Functional Architect to the current role of a Senior Product Manager with one of the reputed organizations.

. We are currently in the process of hiring JAVA ,.NET ,C# ,SAP ,PEOPLESOFT ,ORACLE , TIBCO, Hyperion developer and Adminstrator.

We do visa sponsorships, H1 transfers and Green Card Processing immediately .

Reliance Global Services  is a leading IT services firm specializing in providing Java, SAP and Oracle based solutions in global delivery model. Reliance Global Services  provides solutions and support to clients across North America by providing Consulting, Hosting, Managed Services and  Staffing. We are  US based firm headquartered in New Jersey . Our goal is to attract and retain the best IT Talent in the industry. We are focused in providing challenging opportunities within a supportive, team-oriented environment at our distinguished, high-profile clients.

[b]We are currently in the process of hiring Java ,.NET ,PeopleSoft , SAP, Hyperion & Tibco Talent .[/b]

[b]Salary     : DOE [/b]

[b]Benefits  : Health Insurance [/b]

[b]Will provide visa sponsorships and Green Card processing IMMEDIATELY  [/b]

[b]Please send your profiles to Jyoti@relianceglobal.com[/b]