ds160 help me



My current address and passport address are different, what address should I mention there also

could you check  , It would be help  to me ,



 What do I enter in Intended length of stay in the US? 

Suggestions appreciated
1 Like

Hi Nick,

The address mismatch is common for many people. For US Embassy purposes, your current address is more critical than passport detail. Intended length of stay depends on purpose. If you are a tourist or on conference, keep the stay reasonable like 3-6 months. If you are travelling on student visa, it must match study duration. If H-1B or L-1, it should be contract duration.

All the best and have a safe trip!

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu

1 Like