DS 160 Intended Work Location confusion

Hi All,

My query has been asked many times but none of the post has a definite ans.

I work for employer A and my work location will be client location B. Both employer and client are in the same city just a street apart.

I checked my LCA and it has work location as address of client B.

In Ds 160 what should I enter in field Intended Work location. I asked my employer A and he said enter address of A in US and not the client address.

This is very confusing for me as I am filling this form for the 1st time.

Can senior folks please guide me.

You should enter your client address.

Intended Work location section also has the Employer Name field where you should enter your employer name and not the client name. All other fields must be related to client like phone number., etc…

In DS-160, we never ever mention client name except the address in Intended Work Location section.

Thank you for your response. I had told the same to my employer when he asked me to mention US employer address. But the explanation he gave me is, we do not have a client letter. If i mention client address, I will be asked for client letter and it may cause a problem.

My employer and client are in same city less than 2 miles apart. So he said mentioning the employer address makes more sense. I will keep juggling between client and employer locations for meetings.

So as of now I have mentioned my employer address.

Thank you for your response. I had told the same to my employer when he asked me to mention US employer address. But the explanation he gave me is, we do not have a client letter. If i mention client address, I will be asked for client letter and it may cause a problem.

My employer and client are in same city less than 2 miles apart. So he said mentioning the employer address makes more sense. I will keep juggling between client and employer locations for meetings.

So as of now I have mentioned my employer address.

He said if asked in H1 interview by VO, tell that I will be working at employer address which is partially correct.