ds - 160 canada

hi

i am filling y ds-160 form i have following question

this is mu second time h1b stamping ,first time i went to calgary and it got approve .i am going same location.

(1) have you ever been issues to US visa ?: i put here here yes as i have my h1 visa

now under this i have 1 more question :

Are you planning in the same country or location where visa above was issuedand is this country or location your place of principal of residence?

what should be answer here , i am going to canada and applying for h1b visa for usa.

(2) Has anyone ever filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

here my sister file my green card and my employer also , so what should i put here.can i mention both

my employer suggested me to put just his name

(3) where do you intend to work?

now my company is at A my client is at B and i got work from home option so i am working from home.

my company has filed my LCA with my home address as i am working from home and my i -129 has client location

so should i put my home address here.

1. Answer should be NO. Even though you are appearing in CA again, yet it is not your primary residence place.

2. I think you should put both. That is the truth. Also there is a section where they ask about family members in US. I assume you will mention your sister’s information there

3. Yes, go for home address. Why does I-129 not contain your home address?